While many investors have similar goals, like saving for college or building funds for retirement, each individual has unique situations to consider. Harleysville Investment Services is committed to listening to your needs, providing solutions to help you reach your financial goals, and delivering excellence.
We are here to help you:
- Plan for a comfortable retirement
- Develop a long-term investment strategy
- Protect your family's future with life insurance
- Understand your financial goals and priorities
- Utilize diversification and asset allocation techniques+
- Plan for college expenses
- Minimize taxes through tax-advantaged investing**
- Create flexible income strategies
- Maintain your independence with long-term care insurance
- Efficiently pass on your assets **
- Protect your ability to earn income
- Professionally manage your assets, hassle-free
For a personal consultation and to learn more, contact Christopher Chichilitti, Investment Executive, Harleysville Investment Services, at 215-256-8683.
+Please note: A diversified portfolio or Asset Allocation does not assure a profit or protect against loss in a declining market.
Advanced professional services
- Financial consultations
- Cash management
- Wealth management
- Education planning
- Investment strategies
- Insurance services
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning**
- Financial and goal planning
- Asset allocation
A wide range of products
- Fixed and variable annuities
- Mutual funds
- Life insurance
- Stocks and bonds
- Tax-advantaged investments
- Long-term care insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plans/IRAs
- Wrap accounts
- Unit investment trusts
*Securities and insurance products offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered, located at 271 Main Street, Harleysville, PA 19438 (215) 256-8828.
Are not FDIC insured
May lose value
Are not financial institution guaranteed
Are not a deposit
Are not insured by any federal government agency
**Consult your legal or tax counsel for advice and information regarding your particular circumstances. Neither Cetera nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.