Build savings automatically while earning high interest.
Take saving to the next level and open a free Kasasa Saver® account. This account pays up to 1.00% APY* — much higher than the national average.
To make saving easy, your Kasasa Saver links to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account. When you earn cash rewards in your Kasasa® checking, those earnings transfer into Kasasa Saver for effortless savings. Open your accounts online now!
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 1.00% APY on balances up to $100,000*
- 1.00% to 0.75% APY on balances over $100,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY if qualifications aren't met*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $25 minimum deposit to open
See the Kasasa Monthly Qualification Schedule for more details.
Just do simple things to earn your rewards.
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
And if you don't meet these qualifications, your accounts are still free.
Plus, you'll still earn our base rate on your Kasasa Saver balance. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify. Open your accounts online now!
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more business days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit and credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Harleysville Savings Bank as ATM, or PIN-based or signature based transactions and purchases made with non-Harleysville Savings Bank issued debit cards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
• Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $100,000 receive APY of 1.00%; and balances over $100,000 earn 0.49% interest rate on the portion of balance over $100,000, resulting in a range from 1.00% to 0.75% APY depending on the account's balance.
• Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $25,000 receive APY* of 2.01%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.49% interest rate on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 2.01% to 0.80% APY depending on the account's balance.
• Kasasa Cash Back: 1.75% cash back on up to a total of $400.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash and/or Cash Back qualifications are not met,
• Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
• Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
• Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $25,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY of 2.01%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.49% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $25,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 2.01% to 0.80% APY depending on the account's balance.
The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 01/08/2018. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. A $25.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account. At least twelve (12) debit card purchases post & settle, access online banking at least one (1) time per month and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. No minimum balance required to earn rewards. Limit 1 account per individual taxpayer identification number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Harleysville Savings Bank team member for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.